Shipping Policy & FAQ's
-Congratulations on ordering or discovering tea for animals and our other amazing artisan all natural provisions! Greywood Manor is a small business located in the Pacific Northwest. You can be confident orders are completed with the utmost care and quality control. When orders are shipped a tracking number will be emailed to the email address you have provided at the time of order.
-Orders over $150 may require additional processing time. We appreciate your patience during these times and continue to value your support!
-Our shipping method is USPS. When orders are packaged, the weight and size of the package are communicated with USPS electronically and the cost is then calculated. We do not have any control over these prices.
-International Ordering (Retail or wholesale)
Greywood Manor offers no refunds on ANY international orders.
-If you are located out of the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure quantities, ingredients, and packaging are allowed into your country of origin.
-There are two types of taxes charged when goods are imported into a country: customs fees and VAT (or similar tax). Customs fees are placed on physical goods that are imported into a country from another country or territory. These fees are applied to international sales, but never domestic (unlike VAT, JCT, GST, SST, HST, QST, or similar tax, which can be applied to both goods imported into a country and goods sold locally).
In general, the buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.
Most customs charges are due once the package arrives in the destination country. The amounts can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
If a buyer is located in a different country or territory, it is the responsibility of the buyer to research additional duties and taxes (such as those charged at customs) that may apply.
Please contact your local customs office to find out your next steps as you may need to pay additional charges.
-Refunds - We offer absolutely NO refunds or replacements of products for international shipping orders.
-We offer no refunds or replacements on orders which show USPS has delivered them to the destination address (you can make a claim with USPS).
-Covid-19 Restrictions: If you are placing an international order, please check the following USPS website to ensure your country is allowing imports from the US. Click HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When do Beak Bars expire? Beak Bars can be stored up to 4-5 years if left in original packaging and stored in a cool and dark place. As with any other freeze-dried product, after opening, it will depend on what they are kept in, and how often they are exposed to air. We recommend storing them in the original packaging and compressing the air out after every opening.
- When do your tea blends expire? Our tea blends are good 12-14 months after purchase if they are stored in a dark, cool, airtight space.
- Do you offer refunds? We do NOT offer refunds on a product that is not damaged or defective.
- Can your teas be offered dry? Yes, all tea blends can be offered to your pets steeped or dry. It will depend on their personal tastes how they take their tea.
- Are your products in stores or are your products available in a monthly box service? Yes, we are in a few stores in the US and Canada. If you would like your local bird store to carry our products, let them know. Our products are not available in a subscription box at this time. We are incredibly selective with our business dealings and whom Greywood Manor Provisions is associated with.
- Are all parrot tea companies the same? The answer is no. The difference is between the education and experience that goes into the formulas and ingredients for each product, as opposed to someone copying our list of ingredients but not knowing the ratios. All of Greywood Manor's ingredients are carefully balanced, and each ingredient is researched to make sure there are no interactions with another. Greywood Manor has an expert team of a biologist, an integrative veterinarian, and a certified herbalist, making sure your pets get nothing but the best.